ISI say “good and excellent” – we say “fantastic”!
Following our recent ISI “Focused Compliance and Educational Quality Inspection Report” we are very proud to announce we are a good school with excellent features!
In the Regulatory Compliance Inspection, the school was judged to have met ALL the required standards across the compliment of areas, which includes:
- Quality of education provided
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of staff, supply staff, and proprietors
- Premises of and accommodation at school
- Provision of information
- Manner in which complaints are handled
- Quality of leadership in and management of school
In the Educational Quality Inspection, the school was judged to be GOOD in the quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements; and a superb EXCELLENT in the quality of the pupils’ personal development.
Regarding the pupils’ academic performance, the inspector highlighted the following positive points:
- Pupils demonstrate good levels of knowledge, skills and understanding across the curriculum.
- Pupils have strong communication skills and can articulate their ideas well.
- Pupils exhibit highly positive attitudes to learning and work collaboratively and co-operatively.
- Pupils display good study skills and develop their learning techniques well for examinations.
And regarding the pupils’ personal development they enthused about the excellence on show:
- Pupils spiritual understanding and appreciation of the non-material aspects of life are excellent.
- Pupils are highly self-aware, resilient and well prepared for the next stage of their education.
- Pupils display a strong individual moral stance on social and environmental issues.
- Pupils’ support for others to achieve common goals is excellent.
- Pupils’ understanding of diversity is excellent.
We are extremely proud of all our staff and students whose combined dedication, hard work and commitment has provided this fantastic outcome for KD Grammar!
Please click below to download the full report.
Hartley Hall, Alexandra Road South, Manchester, M16 8NH