Manchester Islamic Trust
KD Grammar is proud to be part of the Manchester Islamic Educational Trust.
The Schools established and operated by Manchester Islamic Educational Trust prepare students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, using the injunctions and values expressed by Islam and thus make the world a better, a more just, a more tolerant place.
We will ensure that our students develop both the skills an outstanding education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy without losing their faith and the core values of their belief.
We will also lead in generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables people to better understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities. We want to develop a new generation of British Muslims proud of being British and Muslim.
- The advancement of education in the United Kingdom combining academic excellence, and confident in their Islamic faith and belief.
- To provide and maintain schools in the United Kingdom for the teaching and education of young persons in the doctrines and practices of Islamic faith and the Arabic language.
- To further the education (including social and physical training) of children attending any of our schools in which religious instruction and education is in accordance with the doctrines and principles of Islamic faith and British values of tolerance, democracy and multi-ethnic and religious diversity.
- To educate and assist young persons through their leisure time activities so as to develop their physical mental and spiritual capacities that they may grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society and that their conditions of life may be improved.
- To further the religious and other charitable work of all type.
- To advance Islamic principles in all human relationships and to promote education in the principles and application of Islamic social and personal morality.
- To encourage persons to become useful and law abiding citizens for the benefit of community at large.
To find out more about Manchester Islamic Educational Trust please visit our website – http://mietltd.org.uk
Hartley Hall, Alexandra Road South, Manchester, M16 8NH